Welcome to TweakLi, enjoy the latest tech news and game analysis. Have a fun time.

Friday 19 June 2020

Copywriting Network: Honest Review.



Have you been searching for a content writing platform where you can get paid for your articles and stumbled upon a website named Copywriting Network and now you want to know all about the site before you start writing for them?. If your answer's yes, then make sure you read this review to the end. Because my sole purpose for writing this review is to answer any questions you may have about Copywriting Network. 

Copywriting Network Review: First, What Is Copywriting Network All About?.
Copywriting Network is an online platform that pays writers to provide the various clients on the site with what they need in way of content. In other words, the job board pays writers to write articles on different topics for clients that are willing to pay for them. You don't have to be an expert writer to work on the platform. You can get paid for your work no matter your skill level. Copywriting Network was founded by a team of 10 who claim to have been continuously writing and buying content for the past two decades. There are over 16,000 writing jobs available on the platform so, once you sign up, you can pick one and start writing.

Copywriting Network Review: How Can I Start Writing For Copywriting Network?.
There are three basic steps you have to pass through before you can have access to the available writing jobs on the platform. You'd have to pass three short and easy essay tests that are meant to check your ability to write clear and concise content. When you pass the test, you can then start bidding for the writing jobs on the site. You can choose work according to your star rating. For instance, a one-star writer cannot pick a work meant for a five-star writer. After passing your writing test, you automatically become a one-star writer. 

Copywriting Network Review: How Can I Increase My Star Rating?
According to the company's website, your star rating is determined by 4 factors "a mix of proofread scores, staff reviews, client feedback, and the overall uniqueness of your articles when compared to your previous submits. For example, if you ever submit a piece and score over 30% for self-plagiarism; you will unlikely ever be considered for anything above three-star." As you can see, they're quite strict with their writers. So, you have to make sure to carefully read and follow all their rules if you want to keep writing for them. 

Copywriting Network Review: Is The Platform Legit?.
Yes, Copywriting Network is legit. I earned $11.32 from writing for the platform and I was paid two hours after I requested for withdrawal via Bitcoin. 

Copywriting Network Review: How Can I Earn From Copywriting Network?.
The number one way to earn from Copywriting Network is by writing articles but apart from that, you can also earn from writing product reviews, proofreading works by other writers on the site, and by sharing your opinions on certain things. Plus, there are jobs available for Instagram, Facebook, and youtube users. You can withdraw once you earn $1 through PayPal, Western Union, and Bitcoin.


Copywriting Network Review: Do I Recommend This Platform For Writers?. 
No, I do not recommend Copywriting Network for writers because the pay is way too low even for beginner writers. If you're a one to the three-star writer, you'll be earning as low as $0.24 to $0.50 for writing 500 to 700-word articles which is too low even for a content mill. Copywriting Network is good for you if you are a new writer trying to improve on your writing, but if you're hoping to earn a living as a writer from the platform, then I'm sorry to tell you that you will be disappointed. During the time I worked there as a writer, I could only earn $11.32 for close to 20 700 word articles I'd written for them.

Copywriting Network Pros.
  1. Copywriting Network is a decent place to begin your writing career.
  2. There are lots of writing jobs available on the platform. So, you'll never lack work.
  3. Your article gets approved within 24 hours.
  4. Unlike job boards like Upwork or Freelancer, you don't have to apply for jobs.

Copywriting Network Cons.
  1. Low pay for writers. $0.24 to $0.50 is nowhere near enough for a person's hard work.
  2. The deadlines for articles are usually very short. You only have an hour to complete an article in some cases. 
  3. Most of the time, your article is returned back to you for no reason.
  4. Once you miss a deadline up to three times, your writing privileges are revoked and you won't get paid for jobs that you've already completed.

Copywriting Network Review Conclusion.
I hope you've understood from my Copywriting Network review that, you shouldn't rely on the platform for earning a living as a writer. For that, I suggest you forget content mills as a whole and start pitching for writing jobs on platforms like Problogger.com or Freelancer.com. But if you want to improve your skills as a writer and earn a little pocket money in the process, then Copywriting Network is the place for you.

If you've written for this platform before, and you think there's anything I failed to mention in this review, then you can tell us in the comments.
, ,

17 comments:

  1. Hey,
    I am interested with your terms and conditions. One thing I want to ask that as I am a resident of Pakistan then what will be your payment method, Is Western Union is a good medium for You?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey,
    I am interested with your terms and conditions. One thing I want to ask that as I am a resident of Pakistan then what will be your payment method, Is Western Union is a good medium for You?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was useful thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your truthful review. This helped me alot. I was thinking of trying it out myself, since I just submitted my first article test.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have personal worked for them. But I started with Bible versus reviews.

    I attained the minimum first withdrawal of $1.Here is where my trouble begun.

    Its now past two months I have never received the $. The reason they are giving me is that my PayPal cannot accept payments from outside my country yet am receiving payments from other platform

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please can I change payment method from Western Union to Bitcoin?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please can I change payment method from Western Union to Bitcoin?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello pls I have applied for social media influencing on the network close to a week now and I haven't gotten a feedback

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Social media posts don't get accepted..it takes weeks, months to get accepted. I suggest you take the hourly articles found on breaking news page or all jobs.

      Delete
  9. I feel very grateful that I read this. It is very helpful and very informative and I really learned a lot from it.Copywriting services

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello, how can you access your money after being unlawfully banned

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks so much for sharing this awesome info! I am looking forward to see more postsby you! Direct Response Copywriter

    ReplyDelete
  13. This content is written very well. Your use of formatting when making your points makes your observations very clear and easy to understand. Thank you. Freelance Copywriter for Hire

    ReplyDelete